Monday, March 3, 2008

Introducing: Jaxson Casey Henegar!




My newest "little man" in my life.....my 5th nephew to be born (I have 2 cute nieces too)! All weekend I kept calling my sister's new baby, "my little man" because he was born with thick dark hair and looks already like a little man! Praise God for his health and easy delivery! And for my sister, April's health too! Everything went so smoothly this weekend! You would never believe that God made his heart to be on the right side of his little chest! What a miracle! Again, showing that it's God who sustains life! What a great picture of God's sustaining power in Jaxson's life! This will be a testimony to God's faithfulness to our family...we didn't know what the implications of his heart being on the opposite side of body would mean? Yet, so far this "little man" is doing really well! He was born at 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long w/ wavy brown hair and great coloring! The doctor's will run some more tests this next month and see exactly what is happening inside his little body! I'm just curious to wonder how it's all working!?
For we know...The Lord is the one who formed him in his mother's womb and is the One who holds all of life together! We praise Him for he was fearfully and wonderfully made and hand-crafted by God's design! It was such a joy to be with my family this weekend to celebrate life and be reminded who is the Author of life!


Psalm 139:13-16
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the
depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me
were written in your book before one of them came to be."

(stay tuned for more family pictures from the weekend to come!)

4 comments:

The M Family said...

congratulations!!!
jaxson is adorable!
it was good seeing you yesterday! thanks for stopping by!

Anna said...

thanks jenn....looks like i'll be seein' y'all thursday afternoon!? thanks for the comment, you know i love feedback!:)

The Gordon Family said...

What a cute new nephew, we love all the hair. I'm glad you were able to visit home. We leave for NZ tomorrow so just in case we don't happen to see you at the airport we wanted to say bye. Look forward to seeing you when we get back.

Love from
The Gordons

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post to welcome our newest nephew! You are the best Auntie! So glad we all got to see you while you were in town! We miss you and love you sweet Anna!

~ Ali