Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leaving on A Jet Plane....TOMORROW!

I get to visit my family this weekend back in Texas!! I'm really thankful and excited to spend some time with them and meet my newest nephew who is due to be born Friday AM (pictures to come)!! I am blessed by such a gracious Lord, who Loves to give me good gifts that draw me back to Him!





Sing with me:

"When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of Glory died
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride

See from his head, his hands, his feet
Sorrow and love flow mingled down
Did ever such love and sorrow meet
Or thorns compose so rich a crown

O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die and find that I may truly live
O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
All who gather here by grace draw near and bless
Your name

Were the whole realm of nature mine
That were an offering far too small
Love so amazing, so divine
Demands my soul, my life, my all"

(this song happens to be playing in the background right now as I write this post and was finding it very encouraging, wanted to remind you of it! ...what a sweet humble, King we serve and love, who gives grace to the needy and sustains the faint-hearted!)

4 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

I'm so glad that you get to be there this weekend, and that you get to be there when your nephew is born (or close to it at least)! I do hope everything goes well and that he is born healthy.

Say Hi to Texas for me!!!

The M Family said...

we miss you!!! thanks for the call yesterday...i figured we can talk once you get back in town so you can focus on time with your sweet family...i have some fruit salad waiting for you!! :)

D Lewis said...

Hi Anna!
We sure enjoyed your visit with us. I know you return to a bunch of books, classes and homework - reading.... Hope you have ample time to get it all done! Your time with us was a real joy. Little Jaxson is a blessing and it was so fun to share his first hours among us together. Such moments being shared will be long remembered. Your Mom and I will be lifting you up as we look towards our next visit.
Dad

GloryandGrace said...

Hello, friend! I thought about you all weekend, and continually prayed for your sister and nephew and the entire family. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night and hear about your trip home!

Love, grace and peace~