Thursday, May 22, 2008

Packing and Diet Cherry Coke!

Nothing goes better with packing then Diet Cherry Coke! That's what I'm doing today and for the rest of the weekend...packing with some Diet Cherry Coke breaks and perhaps a couple of friend breaks too! That's the latest for me!

AND yes, I'm still waiting to hear back from the job....I've called a lot and haven't got any responses back....maybe this is a closed door? Pray for me, that the Lord would make it clear, so I can start looking else where if I need to!? I really would enjoy this new job! I haven't given details about it yet b/c its not for sure I have it?! Hopefully I will know either way by the end of this week! Please Pray! .....back to the fun-filled day of packing until I work tonight! eeeee!! Thankfully the Lord really knows and holds all things together, especially when it feels very gray on a lot of fronts! Oh for more grace to trust Him! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you Anna! Can't wait to get pictures of your new place and your new roomies! I liked how sweet Chandler was and know God will bless you with fun sweet roomies! Packing is hard work, physically and emotionally...praying for strength, endurance and little moments of laughter and fun through the process!

GloryandGrace said...

"I'm so glad I've learned to trust Him
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend.
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt me with me 'til the end."

Love you friend! Have a good weekend packing, and call me if you need a "friend break" :)

Anonymous said...

Happy packing and moving! Can't wait to see a pic of your new place! :)

I love you! Can't wait for your next visit! Would be fun to have a sister slumber party!

~ Ali

Unknown said...

What dates are you coming!?!? Ali wondered if we should do a sisters night at a hotel together if you're here over a weekend so the guys can watch the kids!?!? Email me, kay.

GloryandGrace said...

Hey friend! What evenings during the week are you free? I'm not sure if this Sunday is going to work, but if there's an evening when you don't work, I would LOVE for us to go grab coffee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Anna!

When you get settled I'd love to see a pic of your new room and your new home on your blog! Have a great week!

~ Ali