Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Still Alive...

Hey Everyone...I am still alive and doing okay! I have moved in officially to my new house and LOVE it! Such a blessing already! I live with a sweet couple from Church, Jack and Heather. AND a sweet sisterfriend from my church, Lyssa! I will put pictures up next post! It's a pretty sweet set-up, might I add! I get my own room for cheap rent and the luxury of living in a house with sweet fellowship! Very gracious of God!

Hope all of you are doing well! It has been challenging past couple of days...I'd appreciate prayer! Yet, it's good of God to humble me and want to keep on humbling me, to make me more dependent on Him...for this is His love to me! Therefore, I have much Hope....that this too will past...and will continue to conform me into His image. Which is exactly what is Best!

May He continue to fulfill His purposes for me and may He continue to receive all the glory!

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."
-Psalm 23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Psalm 23! Fun to hear about your new casa! :) Sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of your new room and roommates! Moving is a lot of work wish I lived closer and could have helped!

I love you! ~ Ali