Sunday, December 9, 2007

Work Christmas Party!







These are some pictures of some sweet friends from my church.
My friend, Athena works with me at Unique (but now she's on maternity leave, her baby in the picture was 3 weeks old that day! His name is Oliver Spurgeon) And Patti and Mike Withers are my sweet special parents here in Louisville (and my "date" that night) ! I'm so thankful for these families who have truly taken me in and encourage me so much in my walk with Christ! God is gracious to me! My other co-workers are a mixture of other seminary students at Southern or attend various colleges around the area. And the fun surprise was that we are receiving a 10% bonus from our earnings this year! This job is providing for me as I finish my master's program....though this job is not my ideal, I know the Lord is using this for my good as I learn the importance of work for the glory of God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anna~ You are SUPER cute!!!