Saturday, December 8, 2007

(LOOK ABOVE AT OLD PICS in the SLIDE SHOW, i couldn't figure out how to combine the two post!! still learning about this blog-world....hahahhaha:)


...these are some old pics of my family and some friends...from my facebook pictures! i really need to start taking pictures again...i miss having recent ones of fun events going on in my life! i will totally work on that! ...for sure tonight i will be taking some fun pics b/c i'm going to my work's Christmas dinner party! it's a sit down dinner at the holiday inn! my "date" is the Withers (Patti and Mike!) i figure that since they are my *parents/mentors here in Louisville, they totally should come!!:) ...i'll update w/ pics of tonight, Tomorrow!! stay tuned...

(p.s. it is a PLUS that i have a job that i can write post and be on the Internet in between calls...
oh Lord, make my heart thankful for your provision and grace in every detail of my life, may You grant me a heart of thankfulness for your Sovereign Control, Love, and Wisdom in giving your Son, Christ...Amen!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, Anna did you know April's due date has been moved up to February 2008?!?!? She's in her last trimester already!!! Crazy, right! Thanks for the updates...fun to see cute pictures of the kiddos, some of them I had forgotten about! Excited to see your newest takes!