Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Taking Suggestions

what to do, what to do?

I'm currently cleaning houses for a lady in the mornings and afternoons, and by nights I make calls for a library collection agency. They are okay jobs and have provided for my needs the past almost 8 months, while I'm finishing up school! I know it has been the Lord's provision for me, yet lately I've been desiring differ jobs or at least one main job.

here's the options:

1. stay where I am, and persevere through it...knowing, that I will have no social life next semester b/c the way my class schedule falls is Tuesday and Thursday nights in class...which makes me work: Mon, wed, Fri. nights and sat. aka--no time for Prayer at my church Wed. night and say good-bye to Friday night social events...realizing it would only be for a semester.
2. apply, apply, apply for jobs! either Starbucks or perhaps some type of social-service job, that I would hopefully be able to practically help women and children and apply what I'm learning in my studies!

Please Pray for me in this! It's hard to know what would be Best!? Thankfully, we know He leads faithfully!

...on a side note: you should know that my collection agency job has given a 10% bonus of my earnings this year and tonight just gave me an additional bonus for my job performance! They are extremely generous! And, it's come a great time too! Praise God for providing extra surprises for me, to stir my heart in worship to Him! Therefore, I know that He will lead me to know how to spend time next semester! Just need Wisdom! It just would be hard to give up every night of the week, and not be able to use it in other ways....? What do you think?

On an AMAZING note...It's almost Christmas!! Our King Jesus was Born! We have so much to be thankful for, our Savior humbled Himself and came to earth in a form of a baby and yet is fully King!

(5 days and counting I'll be back in McKinney-DFW area--another one God's blessings that Christ has bought for me at the Cross--the joy of family and fellowship!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME a second bonus! And so cool you can be online while you work! I still am BIG on wanting you to check out Starbuck's simply for the benfits, although you do seem to have ir real well!!!

Unknown said...

I've updated my blog for you some! Love you lots!!!

Anna said...

thanks aim...i always enjoy catchin up on you and the kids!!:)