Monday, December 10, 2007

Suisan's HERE!!

My Friend Suisan Walker (from my college in Texas) has come to visit me in Louisville!! She came in Last night (sunday) and we headed straight to my Care Group's dinner and she got to meet some friends from my church. Today, we went to Lynn's Paradise Cafe with Jenn and Kate...it has been such a blessing catching up on this last year I've been gone!! I am so thankful for her and her sweet heart!! God is gracious to bless me with forever friends!! We had fun eating some world famous brunch and loved Jenn and baby Kate joined us!!:) Aren't those pics adorable of her! We had fun dressing her up with some of the fun accessories this crazy cafe supplies!! More pics to come from our fun-time with Suisan!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a cool place! I'm glad you have a friend from Lubbock visiting!!! And even more glad that you'll be visiting me REAL SOON!

Love ya!!!

Anna said...

love you aim!! thanks for commenting...i know, it's gonna be super soon now that i get to see you and the fam!:) so glad!

The M Family said...

what a nice time we had!!! thanks for inviting us...
kate's so great to let us mess with her and put all those sunglasses and hats on her!!
i love that bug! and we love you! :)