Thursday, November 29, 2007

"that was so nice of God!"

I will be posting some recent pics in the next day or so...stay tuned!
...on other news, I'm at work making calls for a collection agency for libraries...and I just left a message for a lady named "Precious Unique Loving"....WHO names a kid that?! ...pretty funny, at least my job makes me laugh sometimes!
...only 40 mins left for the night, which ends my day of work from 7:40am till 11pm (disclaimer: had a 2 and a 1/2 hour break between my two jobs today to eat and rest a little--played with baby kate and talked with jenn and chandler-God's providence for me, to be refreshed with friends in the midst of a LONG day!)


...THANKFULLY, tomorrow (fri) I have off from work! Lord Willing, I will get to Enjoy Tomorrow by:

1. Clothes Closet (a mercy ministry through my church to provide clothes, lunch and the Gospel message, and great opportunity to meet people that I would not naturally get to meet, with hopes to share the good news of Christ by connecting with them in relationships and meeting some practical needs!)
2. Hopefully, time will allow--to visit our widow in our church who is in the hospital-Ms. Minnie, she is such a dear lady and a great example of perseverance of faith till the end. She is 94 years old and is proclaiming the Gospel to her family and asking them to believe before the Lord takes her home...apparently she has been soaking her pillow with tears at night as she prays for their salvation! What a godly example of a women who hopes and trust in God till the very end! Praise God! When we visited her last, we sang some hymns and had the nurses talking about our singing!!
2. Resting and Reading
3. Cleaning the kitchen
4. Meeting up with a friend for coffee in the later afternoon
5. Friends are going ice skating at night, which I plan to make an appearance for a little while...
6. and after that, Sleep-over with some ladies from my church! Great idea of getting some ladies together, from all season of life (some with children, married, and singles) to share a girlie night of fun and fellowship! (need make chocolate cookies to bring!)

...to conclude this post: I LOVE looking forward to fun-filled day of resting and fellowship...it makes the days of work all the more worth it!

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna!
I'm glad I found your blog...I don't really have one b/c I use facebook "notes" BUT, it was good to hear how you are doing and see a VIDEO of Kate! I still haven't seen her, or her parents, since she was in Jenn's belly! Sad, I know. Well I have to go b/c I have finals. Aren't you glad your done with school!?!

Under Grace,
Brian Anderson

Anonymous said...

Wait...are you still working on your Master's or did you finish? If so you should put ALUM on facebook.

-b-

Anna said...

hey Brian, I'm about half way through my Master's here at Southern...Lord willing, I will be finished either next Dec. or May. Good to hear from you! How's life going for you? You must be nearly finished with school too!? keep me posted!