Monday, March 8, 2010

Prego Pics & Updates!

We finally downloaded some shots from the camera last night! It has been a long while and haven't really shown my family in Texas what I look like prego! I can't believe that I just started my 38th week yesterday! Only 3 weeks till estimated due date (March 28th).  Time is going by so fast now! It's hard to believe that really at any time from now (since I'm considered full-term) I could go into labor!  Still haven't had any milestones that lead to this (mugus plug or water breaking), but it does seem that she has dropped a little.  Again, I'm no expert at this so I guess we will find out soon! Thankfully the Lord knows the BEST timing of all these things and when we will get to meet our baby Molly Hope!  Thankfully, the house is coming together more and Molly's room is almost complete! Just need to rest in God's timings and plans....Now for some pictures:

We were blessed with 2 sweet baby showers! The Lord is gracious and always provides!

Family baby shower given to us on Feb. 13th
33 Weeks:

























 

After my IBC baby shower!
34 Weeks:



\



















37 Weeks:
We took some pictures for my nephew, Coleman around Louisville area for a school project this weekend. We went to Churchill Downs and that's why we have a picture of me there the other day! And, this is a picture of my sweet friend, Lauren in our entry way of our house.  We (Katie White and myself) had the joy of throwing her a shower for her this past Saturday for upcoming wedding-April 3rd! So, you can see my belly-large and in charge! :) It was fun having lots of friends in our home for their shower-first time we have been able to have a bigger group over, since our house is almost all complete from all the crazy renovations! Totally need to put pictures of that process up...

The Lord has been so faithful and gracious! I can't believe that time is approaching and Lord willing we will get to hold our baby in our arms! We are so grateful for this blessing...knowing everything in our lives is only grace and nothing we will ever earn or deserve....it is all from the Lord's hand! Both the good and the hard! And for that we can trust Him and have rested hope.  It has been such a busy season with trying to get the house ready...we are looking forward to rest...ultimatley our Final Rest in the Lord.  All these changes has grown Mark and I to long for Heaven to be with our Christ forever...knowing that is where are true joy and hope are found.  May the Lord create in us a deeper longing for Himself and not loose sight that this earthly home is only temporary and we have an eternal destiny to be with our Savior forever-which far out weighs any blessing here on earth!  We long to teach and instruct Molly to see her only true hope and happiness is in Christ alone! May the Lord grow our understanding and our longing for His appearing above all! Love you all...grace and peace.

3 comments:

Ali said...

So fun to see all these great pics! Anna, I love your entry! It is beautiful! Who painted that art work in the entry! Love that painting! :)

I can't wait to see before and after pics of your house especially a sneak peak of Molly's nursery!

Thanks again for helping Coleman with his project! :)

You look beautiful pregnant! So sweet of you to host a wedding shower for your friend!


I love you! ~ Ali

Rebecca Elves said...

anna, you look gorgeous. i hope i look that good in 3 months. ;-) praying for you... can't wait to see pics of your little baby!

Christine said...

Hey Anna! I went to Southcrest and had a handful of classes with you, and I am so excited that I found your blog on facebook. You have been in my thoughts and prayers for the last year or so, and I am so glad to see what marvelous blessings the Lord has poured out for you. Congrats on your baby and your marriage!!