Wednesday, March 17, 2010

11 Days till Estimated Due Date & Video Clips!

I can't believe how much time has flown by.  We are now approaching just a week and 1/2 till my EDD...which it being our first baby I have a feeling we will pass the EDD (March 28th) and end up having an April baby!  I have no clue and can't pretend to have a clue on when the day our baby will finally arrive!  Our prayer is sooner then later because we are excited to meet Molly Hope!! :)  Sleeping has been harder to come by these remaining weeks (given why I'm awake now at 1:30am!) and having to go to the bathroom every hour tends to be harder to get sound sleep!
...But, we have a lot to be thankful for!  I went to my weekly check up today with Mark and everything looks good.  I even managed not to gain any weight this week (which is a first since being prego) and so hopefully things are steadying off and my body is getting ready for her arrival.  I choose not to have our midwife give me the check to see how far I'm effaced and dilated because not really a need to have it done yet!  Next week, I think I will have her check.  Glad that our midwife doesn't pressure us to have vaginal checks weekly b/c of how it can lead to bacteria growth that could be harmful for the baby.  Also, even if I'm a little dilated it isn't the true test of when my labor will start.  Lots of things are working behind the scenes in my body before true labor can start.  So, must be content to wait.  Like my mom says, "the fruit will fall when it's ready!" So, the way God designed the body is amazing and works for the most part like clock work.  My main job is to wait and trust that the Lord governs all our days and will allow our baby to come in His good timing!
...We are just doing last minute type of things around our house.  We even got our car seat in the mail yesterday (a sweet gift from my sister-April!) which makes it feel pretty official.  My mom is coming in town March 29th and planning on staying as long as we need her to! Which is such a grace! And my other sisters are planning to come in April to meet Molly too!  We are thankful our family wants to be a part of her life. Of course, Mark's family lives here in town so we will get to share Molly with them lots too.


Here's 2 video clips of us painting Molly's room PINK....this was several weeks back and we are now basically finished with her room, I will put up a video of that soon!  ENJOY family!




Molly's Room-Part 1

Molly's Room-Part 2

2 comments:

Ali said...

Anna,

I want to see Molly's nursery but, I couldn't get the link to open so I could watch! Bummer! I bet it is so cute!

~ Ali

GloryandGrace said...

Antsy waiting for the announcement of precious Molly's arrival! Love you and miss you, friend!