Friday, January 29, 2010

'babymoon'....here we come!

We are going away for the weekend to Cincinnati for our 'babymoon' trip! It will be our last little weekend away before Molly comes (and we are celebrating our 8th monthivseary of marriage too)! I am so thankful to be with my husband non-stop all weekend! We are so blessed and praise the Lord for His kindness He has shown us!

We are going to hit up the Creation Museum and the Planetarium tomorrow (Saturday)! And plan on swimming in the hotel's indoor pool, walking to breakfast to a local spot near our hotel we saw online, relaxing and reading together, and before we head back on Sunday we are going to hit up IKEA to look for some deals for our house and Molly’s nursery! :) We got an incredible deal at a Marriott's 4 star hotel! :)

I had a horrible dream last night that Mark got shot and died! It was so real and vivid that when I woke up this morning at 5:45am I had to call Mark's work and make sure it was just a dream! (Mark goes into work at 4:30am!) Thankfully, it was just a dream...and I have more time with my sweet Mark. It just made me thankful for him and his servant hearted-leadership in my life! He constantly is pointing me to my great hope-Christ and wants me to find all my contentment in Christ alone. It was just one of those dreams that made me appreciate the Lord's wisdom and provision in my life!

I'll put up pictures when we get back of our trip!
Grace and peace in our faithful King Jesus.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I had some crazy vivid dreams with each of my pregnancies! I'm glad you guys got to go on a babymoon! Hope you had a terrific time! :) I can't wait to see the pics of your trip!

Love,

~ Ali

Mark & Anna Gronotte said...

thanks Ali,

still need to find my cord so i can download pics! hopefully, one day soon this will happen! we had a blast this weekend. it was hard to get back to the norm coming back! hope you are doing well this week...praying for you and your family. love you, anna

i'm sad, our minutes are less now on our cell phone and we don't have long-distance on our land line so can't talk much during the daytime with you! i may have already used up the mintues this month! eeee! we will talk soon!