Monday, April 5, 2010

Praise the LORD with us! Molly Hope is HERE!

Psalm 95:1 
 "Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!"

Only after 13 hours of labor, Molly Hope Gronotte was born March 30th, 2010 at 9:56am. She was just a little thing, 5 pounds and 11 ounces and 19 inches long!  These are just a few pictures of our first 6 days with Molly Hope.  We are so thankful for the Lord's kindness and mercy He has lavished upon us by his grace alone!   She is a healthy baby girl and is already sleeping, pooping, and nursing well!

Psalm 145:3
"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,
and his greatness is unsearchable."


 Let us Praise the LORD continually! 

6 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations Anna! I am just thrilled for yall. God is so gracious.

My Ellie was just a little bit smaller at 5 lbs 9 oz.She is now almost 6 months old and just grew out of her newborn clothes!

Also, I have tried everything to get Rob to wear my Moby, but he refuses. Good job getting Mark to wear one!!

We will be praying for your growing family.

just the four of us said...

Oh hooray!! I just popped on after a few weeks and see that your precious little bundle has arrived. Congratulations, you guys! (You look wonderful, Anna!)

Ali said...

Anna,

Molly Hope is BEAUTIFUL! I love all these pictures! Okay, we need to birth story post so we can get the scoop about your all natural bradley birth! I'm so proud of you...you are one awesome mommy! :) Loved seeing Molly's cute bedding and crib and her the letter's of her name! Way too cute! I can't wait to hold your sweet baby girl!

Ali said...

Oops! I wrote a typo...I meant to say I can't wait till you post Molly's birth story! I can't wait to read every little detail of your labor and Molly's birth! So cool to hear how you and Mark worked as a team together through labor! God really blessed you with Mark and Molly! Anna, you look so great in all those pics!

I love you! ~ Ali

Kristina Stone said...

Awesome pictures Anna! We love you and your sweet family!!

Ali said...

Hey Anna and Mark!

I just popped on to see those cute pics of you all and Molly!

Hope you guys had a great weekend with little Molly!

Love, Ali