Friday, January 13, 2012

Whate'er my God ordains is right.

Reminded of this hymn and really thankful for the truth in it!  Hope this encourages your heart in knowing that God is good and faithful through trials.  Even if I am sad-girl and totally have cried the 'ugly cry' the past couple of days, the Lord is still good to me by helping me to run to Jesus.  I want to be holy, so why am I surprised by trials?  "It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutues.  The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces." (Ps.119:71-72).  Please Father, teach me that you are far better then anything this world has to offer!  Help me to treasure Jesus and make Him known through my little life.  For your great glory, Amen!

Whate'er my God ordains is right

Whate’er my God ordains is right,
Holy His will abideth.
I will be still whate’er He does,
And follow where He guideth.
He is my God,
Though dark my road.
He holds me that I shall not fall
Wherefore to Him I leave it all

Whate’er my God ordains is right,
He never will deceive me
He leads me by the proper path,
I know He will not leave me
I take, content,
What He hath sent
His hand can turn my griefs away
And patiently I wait His day

Whate’er my God ordains is right,
Though now this cup in drinking
May bitter seem to my faint heart,
I take it all unshrinking
My God is true,
Each morn anew
Sweet comfort yet shall fill my heart
And pain and sorrow shall depart

Whate’er my God ordains is right,
Here shall my stand be taken
Though sorrow, need, or death be mine,
Yet I am not forsaken
My Father’s care
Is round me there
He holds me that I shall not fall
And so to Him I leave it all

©1998 David Braud Music.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love you Anna!

~ Ali

Apostle Wisdom said...

its wonderful this is God's perfect will for his children, God bless u madam Ann

Crystal Wolf said...

So beautiful o//o