Monday, July 5, 2010

Molly Hope turned 3 Months Old!


Our baby just keeps on growing and developing so well! 
She loves to smile, which is such a joy for us!
Praise the Lord! We are so THANKFUL! 

11 pounds and 8 ounces!! 

Molly LOVES to eat!
I have been laying low on eating dairy this past month and it seems to be helping her lots! 
I miss ice cream and milk shakes, but if it helps her not feel sick, it's totally worth it!

Molly LOVES her hands!
She recently has found her little fingers and has gained more control in her arms so is able to sooth herself better! Which totally is great.  Often I go check on her when she is napping and I find her fast asleep with her hand in her mouth! :)

Molly LOVES to talk!  
If she's not sleeping or eating, she is talking! 
Should I be surprised, this is my daughter! 
Check out the video of her talking below!  :)





5 comments:

The M Family said...

yay for molly talking!!!! we LOVE her!!! and all of you!!
and haha for her tax writeoff onesie!

Ali said...

She is adorable! I love that Molly likes to have girlie chats with you! I can't wait to see you both soon and maybe Mark too!

I love you!

~ Ali

Kristina Stone said...

So cute! Watching this is showing me the light at the end of the tunnel! Miss you, Mark and Molly girl! Love you!

just the four of us said...

She is a little talker! How cute! :)

Anna said...

Thanks dear friends! We are so thankful! The Lord has been so faithful! :)